The following original tips for parents are child proof, child tested, and guaranteed to turn any child-created disaster into a comedy in minutes.
- Kids need time to be bored; that is how creativity is born.
- Ignore the bad and praise the good.
- The only thing that could kill you as a mother of a large family is pairing socks.
- My ceiling is my children’s floor.
- Don’t get upset over messes. It is just part of the normal routine.
- More children are easier than less. If you have one or two kids you have to be everything for them but with three, community starts. Babies are preverbal, not idiots.
- Children help you forget what is not important.